• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toasty bits from SDCC '09

169 posts in this topic

And this little Vulcan lady kept smiling at me, until I asked for a picture and she went full on Vulcan. I thanked her for the picture, and she replied, "Live long and prosper."

103.jpg

Black . Hey! Don't hit that 'notify mods' button so fast - this is what he calls himself (tsk)

39.jpg

I think he's a Toronto local. Nice guy to talk to and his "act" draws people.

Thanks, Rick. It was great meeting you and I'm sorry we didn't get more time to talk. Nice finally meeting you in person and putting a face to the voice. I hope you and your wife had a great time (thumbs u

Thanks, Rick. It was great meeting you and I'm sorry we didn't get more time to talk. Nice finally meeting you in person and putting a face to the voice. I hope you and your wife had a great time (thumbs u

we did...and I did want to talk more with you about your project, but time just seemed to pass by to quickly!

Yeah, that whole five days just zipped by. I had a great time. I do plan on making it to Heroes next year and SDCC again. Hopefully I'm able to hit some other shows throughout the year. Still need to do Chicago, Philly, Baltimore, and New York.

And this little Vulcan lady kept smiling at me, until I asked for a picture and she went full on Vulcan. I thanked her for the picture, and she replied, "Live long and prosper."

103.jpg

This right here is a great pic & a great little story to go with it TOAST.

(worship)

This little Bo-Peep lured me to the booth she was working. There was a TOS39 (about 3.0) I came back to look at priced at $650 - the guy said he'd work with me. When I came back the next day, the book had sold and I was told they sold it for $200 more than their original asking price.

36.jpg

They lied.I bought the book

comic-con09071-1.jpg

Also showed Blazing Bob the comic he gave it a 3.5 VG-

One hell of a purchase...congrats! I gotta get me one of these!

103.jpg

This right here is a great pic & a great little story to go with it TOAST.

(worship)

It was late on Friday night I took that picture. I wanted to get a pic of her an another girl in Star Trek garb, but the Vulcan lady told me her Lt. Commander was busy and could not be disturbed during an important communication...she was on the telephone. lol