• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Action 8, Cgc Amazing Fantasy 15 of the Harvey world

14 posts in this topic

Fellow collectors:

I'm running a few eBay auctions on a short 3 day cycle ending Sunday evening PST.

Hi-lights include designated File Copies of the 1st solo Richie Rich comic pre-dating Richie #1, Wendy Little Witch #1 CGC 8.5. Check it out if u like black spines. U can be a BSD for a day by out thrill bidding Geppi. 893whatthe.gif

If anyone knows who bought the Action #8 off ComicLink last month, plz email them & let them know I am selling a coverless copy with a centerfold that they need. gossip.gif

Also selling Green Lama #7 CGC grey-tone cover that, dare I say, is better than the Mile High Cgc'd at 8.5.

Plz peruse my latest offerings at your earliest convenience:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=aardvark88&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

To not offend the Marvelites here, how about Showcase 4/Action 1/Detect 27 of the Harvey world? Already rec'd 2 emails from collectors looking for the elusive Little Dot 1 file copy. 1 collector I haven't heard from in 5 years. gossip.gif

Small set of avid fans...small number of available books = high prices for the Harveys!

Love the HH 3 Odin, back in the 70's we used to visit my cousins in the midwest who only read Archies and Richie Rich books, so I've read many of them on a summer's vacation. Actually found a VG/F HH 3 at a flea market about 5 years ago, kept it for a while before flipping it on ebay for $100+(?).

Wow, all lots sold. Wendy #1 cgc 8.5 must have set a world record at $500. Heritage sold a 9.2 for $402. Crash, what crash? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The crash of 2004 was saved by Wendy the Witch.

893applaud-thumb.gif

Oh...and Chuck.

thumbsup2.gif

Wow, all lots sold. Wendy #1 cgc 8.5 must have set a world record at $500. Heritage sold a 9.2 for $402. Crash, what crash? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The crash of 2004 was saved by Wendy the Witch.

893applaud-thumb.gif

Oh...and Chuck.

thumbsup2.gif

mad.gif