• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Idea that has jumped the shark (but really did from the very beginning)

47 posts in this topic

Also, When did Wolverine change costume colors and get laser vision?

doh!

Since the new X-Force series. That are the costume colors of every X-Force member because they are operating undercover so there should be no bright colors. The red eyes are night vision I think.

Wanted to add that issue 600 of the Incredible Hulk was terrible. Nothing new as I hoped for and they are just dragging this Rulk thing out like the last few seasons of ER. Besides the fact that the issue is so thick and cheaply printed that it's going to be very difficult to get a nicely graded one since they all appear to be splitting at the top or bottom (similar to the King Size Hulk issues). There is a reprint of issue 1 of the Hulk Grey series in there as well. Why? I liked the story but it's only part 1. I'm also confused about how this is issue 600. The book has all of the issues of the Hulk that supposedly make it 600. However, TTA 1-58 are also included in this. Last time I checked, the Hulk wasn't in any of these issues. Loeb is really pushing my fanhood of the character and I haven't been this disgusted with the series since Byrne was writing it. End of rant.

Wanted to add that issue 600 of the Incredible Hulk was terrible. Nothing new as I hoped for and they are just dragging this Rulk thing out like the last few seasons of ER. Besides the fact that the issue is so thick and cheaply printed that it's going to be very difficult to get a nicely graded one since they all appear to be splitting at the top or bottom (similar to the King Size Hulk issues). There is a reprint of issue 1 of the Hulk Grey series in there as well. Why? I liked the story but it's only part 1. I'm also confused about how this is issue 600. The book has all of the issues of the Hulk that supposedly make it 600. However, TTA 1-58 are also included in this. Last time I checked, the Hulk wasn't in any of these issues. Loeb is really pushing my fanhood of the character and I haven't been this disgusted with the series since Byrne was writing it. End of rant.

Completely agree. The only reason I am currently buying it is because I own the complete run from 1962's number 1.

They are trying to make her a mystery according to the panel and a Loeb interview, but I think it's pretty obvious that its Domino as seen from this panel in the book. Same exact outfit. Doesn't make it hard to guess. So I guess it's take a c-list character and use them as a stunt. Same old Marvel.... :sorry:

hulk14_page1.jpg

Actually, pretty clearly *not* the same outfit... unless She-Rulk is smaller than Domino.

The strap is under Domino's bosom while across She-Rulk's.

Also, one outfit is spotted while another is not.

And Domino has some seams across the bustier that aren't evident on She-Rulk's...

Yeah I dunno.. spots seem to be lighting as they appear on her hair as well. As for the straps, a mistake could have been made in the drawing

They are trying to make her a mystery according to the panel and a Loeb interview, but I think it's pretty obvious that its Domino as seen from this panel in the book. Same exact outfit. Doesn't make it hard to guess. So I guess it's take a c-list character and use them as a stunt. Same old Marvel.... :sorry:

hulk14_page1.jpg

Actually, pretty clearly *not* the same outfit... unless She-Rulk is smaller than Domino.

The strap is under Domino's bosom while across She-Rulk's.

Also, one outfit is spotted while another is not.

And Domino has some seams across the bustier that aren't evident on She-Rulk's...

Yeah I dunno.. spots seem to be lighting as they appear on her hair as well. As for the straps, a mistake could have been made in the drawing

I'm sticking with my Domino prediction. Since the she-hulk is appearing in an X-Force crossover and Domino is the only one with a costume close to what the SheRulks would look like before its shredded.