• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quality Feedback Score For A Seller

14 posts in this topic

I didnt know feedback could go into minus digits! :o

3 negs straight off the bat. And someone still bought a book from he'd been negged on previously doh!

Unless it was a shill to boost his feedback score up.

WTF?

Why would somebody even continue an account after -1, -2 feedback? Surely starting from scratch would make more sense? And why would someone buy from a -3 feedback seller?

HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD?!

I can't believe people would still buy from this guy. Although it looks like somebody did get that IMSM #1 Cal :eek:

E-Bay has become so trecherous, is sickening. I feel that there are so many uneducated buyers coming into this hobby, its opened up the floodgates for scum-bags and scam-artists. We all know of some dealers who overgade, color touch, and mutilate books, yet buyers still flock to them and they retain high positive feedback. I wish more people would find their way to these boards, and look before they leap. It would save them alot of money, and grief in the end.

DRX

Oh wait I understand now:

i will ship IMMEDIATLY and safely to preserve condition

I'VE decided to make a SPECIAL OFFER! im going to include one or more free comics from the silver age worth $5-15+ with this an any other of my $20+ comics!!!!!!!!!!!!! as well as a stff backer board and sleeve.

note: the issue with my computer breaking and inabilaty to accept payments from my first three orders has ben resolved,all future orders WILL ship promptly i gaurantee.

It was all down to ben's inabilaty.

HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD?!

Yes

:insane:

Oh wait I understand now:

i will ship IMMEDIATLY and safely to preserve condition

I'VE decided to make a SPECIAL OFFER! im going to include one or more free comics from the silver age worth $5-15+ with this an any other of my $20+ comics!!!!!!!!!!!!! as well as a stff backer board and sleeve.

note: the issue with my computer breaking and inabilaty to accept payments from my first three orders has ben resolved,all future orders WILL ship promptly i gaurantee.

It was all down to ben's inability.

lol