• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Things That [!@#%^&^] Me Off Thread

256 posts in this topic

Um...JLA your back down to 2 frown.gif I gave you five along time ago so I can't give you anyomore because I don't have any shills but I think you will keep getting knocked down if you mention it. People don't seem to like the star talk.

Eric

Thanx anyway, Eric.

I guess you're right. I should stop talking about STARS because most forumites don't care about STARS which would explain why my STARS keep going up & down while others' STARS remain stable.

By the way...I'm not letting this thread die until I'm back up to 3 STARS, or down to 1 STARS, uh...I mean STAR!

acclaim.gifPOWER TO THE PEOPLE acclaim.gif

Rick

Khaos, you're dreamy! cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Just doing my part to promote peace and harmony, Wonder Tot! flowerred.gifangel.gif

What the hell have you done for me lately? tonofbricks.gif

I haven't posted the contents of the nigh-relentless barrage of PMs that I get from you?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893whatthe.gifblush.gif

Sure...post ablue's but not mine. Mine aren't offensive enough for you? Do I have to pick it up another notch on the shock meter! Which member of your family can I insult the next time? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

INSULT?!?!? More like 893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif in your 893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif!

You know you like it! 893censored-thumb.gif

Don't make me remove those 893censored-thumb.gif s!

That does it! I challenge you to a face to face meeting! devil.gif

"Challenge"?? What's going to happen? Are we going to duke it out Kirk-style? The loser gets eaten?

COME TO KC, BEYOTCH! I DARE YOU. ('House? You come too. If Greggy's going to eat someone and wear his skin, it should be you. You're tallest. It would be like a coat with tails for our short-panted friend.)

Bring it on!!! 893blahblah.gif

Sorry guys, after hearing all the complaints about the "multi-quote" responses, I just couldn't resist. hi.gif

Rick

893frustrated.gif

devil.gif

I'm sorry, I missed that. What was that about not edting quotes?

you need help!

Khaos, you're dreamy! cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Just doing my part to promote peace and harmony, Wonder Tot! flowerred.gifangel.gif

I haven't posted the contents of the nigh-relentless barrage of PMs that I get from you?

Sure...post ablue's but not mine. Mine aren't offensive enough for you? Do I have to pick it up another notch on the shock meter! Which member of your family can I insult the next time? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

INSULT?!?!? More like 893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif in your 893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif!

"Challenge"?? What's going to happen? Are we going to duke it out Kirk-style? The loser gets eaten?

COME TO KC, BEYOTCH! I DARE YOU. ('House? You come too. If Greggy's going to eat someone and wear his skin, it should be you. You're tallest. It would be like a coat with tails for our short-panted friend.)

Sorry guys, after hearing all the complaints about the "multi-quote" responses, I just couldn't resist. hi.gif

Rick

893frustrated.gif

devil.gif

you need help!

I see. Interesting prognosis. Please do explain, I'm all ears.

Andy, I'm not interested in your ears!(They ARE huge though!!)

I'm just hacked off at having to scroll down for five minutes before I can read the next comment!!!

Rick

893frustrated.gif

devil.gif

you need help!

I see. Interesting prognosis. Please do explain, I'm all ears.

stooges.gif

Andy, I'm not interested in your ears!(They ARE huge though!!)

I'm just hacked off at having to scroll down for five minutes before I can read the next comment!!!

Who is this mysterious gentleman and why does he protest that he's not interested in my apparently huge ears???????????????