• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where to find prices on these books?

3 posts in this topic

Ok so I had a fellow sell me books today.

The original owner was a heavy smoker, so I have some airing out to do.

Included in the stuff was a very nice New Mutants 98 as the topping but the stuff was full of independents and I don't really have a guide for things like that including some books like CHERRY and OMAHA which I know the Cherry at least sell well here.

I am in need of somewhere to get prices for the indy stuff. Is there a good online site with info on these (not ebay)???

Also, how do you tell the printings for BONE, there are some early issues of it in the collection but I know its been reprinted to death. Any help is appreciated.

Ok so I had a fellow sell me books today.

The original owner was a heavy smoker, so I have some airing out to do.

Included in the stuff was a very nice New Mutants 98 as the topping but the stuff was full of independents and I don't really have a guide for things like that including some books like CHERRY and OMAHA which I know the Cherry at least sell well here.

I am in need of somewhere to get prices for the indy stuff. Is there a good online site with info on these (not ebay)???

Also, how do you tell the printings for BONE, there are some early issues of it in the collection but I know its been reprinted to death. Any help is appreciated.

I use this site sometimes - http://www.comicspriceguide.com/Default.aspx

Just as a warning you will not be able to get the smoke smell out of the books. It not only makes the paper smell it affects the paper quality too. Good luck.