• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where can I buy Ivan Reis GL covers?

23 posts in this topic

I am looking at picking up an Ivan Reis GL cover or two to add to my GL collection (I grabbed the Philip Tan cover to #41 at SDCC this week). Does anyone know who his agent is? OR, does anyone know a dealer with any of his covers? I am most interested in GL #18, #23, #29, #31, or #33.

Also, does anyone know if any of the Ethan Van Sciver GL covers are available right now?

Spencer Beck / The Artist's Choice represents both Ivan Reis and Ethan Van Sciver. There are some Reis G/L pieces including his latest Blackest Night art just posted. G/L covers # 23 and # 29 (pencils only) look like they are still available.

For EVS G/L art, you will have to go to the secondary marketplace.

Cheers!

N

And Nelson, you have the GL Rebirth 2 cover that I want in the worst way !!! :cloud9:

I almost bought it from Ken R. but he wanted too much for it intitially, then I found out he sold it for a price I would have paid doh!.....Then I made a deal with EVS for another cover that never came to be...Long, ugly story that I won't share publicly...... :devil:

What do his EVS covers go for? I would like a Flash one.

Most of them are in between 2-3K...Select covers are less, some are more..but I would say a majority are in the 2500 range....I believe all the Flash covers are spoken for.

The problem is that his covers sell before they're drawn, so to spend 3K for a cover sight unseen is a little bit of gamble...