• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Family Guy episode will not be aired!

73 posts in this topic

Fox will not air an upcoming 'Family Guy' episode that deals with abortion. The episode, titled 'Partial Terms of Endearment,' was brought up at this year's Comic-Con, and was planned to air sometime next season. But today, Fox released the following statement: "Fox will not air the 'Partial Terms of Endearment' episode of 'Family Guy,' but we fully support the producers' right to make the episode and distribute it in whatever way they want."

This is how they got rid of Laverne and Shirley, no? :whistle:

And it is On-Topic due to the Comic-Con reference! ;)

Anybody at the Comic-Con see it?

Apparently baby Stewie getting off on S&M pain with his mother was NOT over the line.

But this new episode was. (shrug)

FG510_000.jpg

(thumbs u :screwy:

I watched about 10 episodes of this show on the way to Heroes with the Florida crew.

The show is shiite.

The producers should go on the wheel of pain for a perma-spin right next to their shiite characters.

All involved in the show should be left outside the city walls at night as doggie treats for the wolves.

I watched about 10 episodes of this show on the way to Heroes with the Florida crew.

The show is shiite.

The producers should go on the wheel of pain for a perma-spin right next to their shiite characters.

All involved in the show should be left outside the city walls at night as doggie treats for the wolves.

That being said, Fox has a line that can be crossed?!?

The show is shiite.

You remind me of the people they interviewed for the 100th episode ...... all people that HATED the show ....... hilarious stuff

I'm surprised they are drawing the line since I've seen previous episodes of Family Guy that mention abortion and made fun of it. Plus the prom night dumpster baby scene, as mentioned before, was not exactly line friendly. So it's wierd that this is how Fox draws the line

The show is shiite.

You remind me of the people they interviewed for the 100th episode ...... all people that HATED the show ....... hilarious stuff

You remind me of one of the people who has watched 100 episodes of Family Guy ...... :roflmao:

The show is shiite.

You remind me of one of the people who has watched 100 episodes of Family Guy ...... :roflmao:

I did (thumbs u

remember the married with children too hot for TV ep they wouldn't aire? FOX is :screwy:

there is a method to their madness

banning show = free publicity = higher ratings

plus they can sell the "banned" episode on dvd now for $24.95