• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GI Joe Silent Issue SS on Ebay

20 posts in this topic

You would figure if they did actually sucker someone into that price they would offer free shipping!

but wait! it's sure to double in price in 6 to 10 years with its guaranteed 12% rate of return!!! Didn't you guys read the auction description in its entirety?

(I better go buy it now before someone else reads it... )

you know you are just doing exactly what the crackhead wants, undue attention on his book.

some people are dumb and some are just plain stupid. i think this one is both.

j

Getting attention doesn't mean making a sale (in this case), so I don't think it really matters whether we discuss this book or not ...

I used to be my book :)

Yes, that's right, Chris, you did used to be your book. You had a cover, and interior pages, and a real nice gloss.

Caveman Lawyer!!

UnfrozenCavemanLawyer.jpg

Hiyo!

you know you are just doing exactly what the crackhead wants, undue attention on his book.

j

Getting attention doesn't mean making a sale (in this case), so I don't think it really matters whether we discuss this book or not ...

i admit, it was a poorly executed joke. i think it is funny that the seller probably has no idea how retarded they look with the asking price on the book.

j

I used to be my book :)

Yes, that's right, Chris, you did used to be your book. You had a cover, and interior pages, and a real nice gloss.

Caveman Lawyer!!

UnfrozenCavemanLawyer.jpg

Hiyo!

:roflmao:

j

i admit, it was a poorly executed joke. i think it is funny that the seller probably has no idea how retarded they look with the asking price on the book.

j

If asking a high price to feel the market out for a book is evidence of a seller looking like a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point, many quality sellers are guillty. Including Members on this forum.

So what if the guy wants to ask a lot? If it sells great! If not... (shrug)

j

j

If asking a high price to feel the market out for a book is evidence of a seller looking like a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point, many quality sellers are guillty. Including Members on this forum.

So what if the guy wants to ask a lot? If it sells great! If not... (shrug)

And to add to that point...you can always come down on your price, but you can't go up.

Actually that brings up an interesting point. Do you think its possible that asking a high price at first even if you know it won't sell can indirectly affect its actual market price?

I'd say it can as along as there aren't any selling at the same time for lower prices.

could he fake the sale of that book being sold for 1,400 and then gpa will record it at that price? Would it make every other person w/ a 9.6 raise the price? if so I'm gonna be selling about 6 of them at that price..lmao