• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,892 posts in this topic

Big time score at a garage sale this morning: Walking Dead #s 9-59 complete, plus issue 50 superhero cover variant, 1 -script book, 1 special edition, and Image Holiday Special 2005.

Haven't looked them over carefully yet, but all appear to be at least NM, bagged and boarded!

I've been slacking off hitting the tag/garage/estate sales last year and the year before, but I re-doubled my efforts this year, and finally hit a nice score!!

:banana:

Big time score at a garage sale this morning: Walking Dead #s 9-59 complete, plus issue 50 superhero cover variant, 1 -script book, 1 special edition, and Image Holiday Special 2005.

Haven't looked them over carefully yet, but all appear to be at least NM, bagged and boarded!

I've been slacking off hitting the tag/garage/estate sales last year and the year before, but I re-doubled my efforts this year, and finally hit a nice score!!

No little porkers running their fingers all over them? :)

Nice grab, I have my eye on a local estate sale coming up in two weeks....If I check it out I'll let you guys know.

No little porkers running their fingers all over them? :)

Nice grab, I have my eye on a local estate sale coming up in two weeks....If I check it out I'll let you guys know.

No, Chunk's mom must've been busy that morning. lol

There was some competition there, but he was a slovenly older fellow who was busying himself with the dollar comics while I was closing the deal on the good stuff.

Here's a small haul from the book sale today at the local public library...

book-sale-11-13.jpg

The 2 Doc Savage paperbacks are from Will Murray's tenure on the series in the early '90s; "Superworlds" is a loopy "astronomy" book from '75 about alien civilizations (with a foreword by Mr. "Chariots of the Gods" himself, Erich von Däniken); the Burroughs is illustrated by Roy Krenkel; the Lovecraft and the Frank Belknap Long short story collection are '70s editions; and the A Clockwork Orange hardcover is a Book Club edition from 1963.

Nothing fancy, but not bad for 7 bucks...

Bought this INTV 3 unit (rebadged intellivision), 83 games which are Atari and intellivision mixed, plus the attachments and such for voice box, and Atari hookup. All games in boxes with manuals and the 2 panels for the controllers. Some extra controllers as well. Still need to test but crossing fingers.

142601.jpg.a0d3c5223725cdc3559f70d844154fff.jpg

142602.jpg.2d7823b4dafea43087b97f9dfd85dd29.jpg

Bought this INTV 3 unit (rebadged intellivision), 83 games which are Atari and intellivision mixed, plus the attachments and such for voice box, and Atari hookup. All games in boxes with manuals and the 2 panels for the controllers. Some extra controllers as well. Still need to test but crossing fingers.

:o(worship)

The Atari market has cooled significantly since its highs in 2004-2005, but you have several hard to find boxed games that will net you a pretty penny. If you need advice, please PM me.

Kind Regards,

Mint

Well the intv works and all the games. The intellivoice works but two of the games don't. The Game changer would not work at all, try fiddling with it but still nothing and probabaly just ruined it more so can't play the Atari games. I know the Atari games work though since plugged them into a friends Atari since couldn't get my game changer to work. Still a nice haul. I was looking to playing pitfall and pitfall 2 as well.

Looked at so many places for prices on this stuff I have no idea what updated prices are other then whats going on ebay closed listings although Boing seems to be not listed very cheaply anymore.

I bought this for the intellivision part anyways so I am happy and majority of the games where intellivision so lot sof fun. Going to have some retro game nights lol.

These will waste lots of time since some of those football games and such you have to figure out a bunch of stuff unlike frogger :P

I am going to try and make a clip system to bypass installing the cartridges but I need to figure out how the traces work on those cards. No idea if both sides are same thing when plugged in. If so I can just use small alligator clips and wire and clip it into the system.

Well the intv works and all the games. The intellivoice works but two of the games don't. The Game changer would not work at all, try fiddling with it but still nothing and probabaly just ruined it more so can't play the Atari games. I know the Atari games work though since plugged them into a friends Atari since couldn't get my game changer to work. Still a nice haul. I was looking to playing pitfall and pitfall 2 as well.

Looked at so many places for prices on this stuff I have no idea what updated prices are other then whats going on ebay closed listings although Boing seems to be not listed very cheaply anymore.

I bought this for the intellivision part anyways so I am happy and majority of the games where intellivision so lot sof fun. Going to have some retro game nights lol.

These will waste lots of time since some of those football games and such you have to figure out a bunch of stuff unlike frogger :P

I am going to try and make a clip system to bypass installing the cartridges but I need to figure out how the traces work on those cards. No idea if both sides are same thing when plugged in. If so I can just use small alligator clips and wire and clip it into the system.

PM sent. Note that I have no interest in buying, but am happy to advise. Boing! is one of the better games in the lot as is the Mythicon game, the Pitfall II game, and Frogger II. These are all very uncommon to find in their original boxes. I can tell you that these should be listed on eBay individually with a starting bid of $9.99. Do NOT use a BUY IT NOW. You will be amazed at what you will get for them. Take good pictures and show the quality of the cartridge, manual, box and any other documentation. Back when I sold video games regularly I used to make a ton of money on this stuff before selling my interests in this business. I have all these games in my personal collection and while you won't get anywhere near the price points of 2004-2005; you will still get a decent amount of profit out of these games alone.