• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,898 posts in this topic

Found these new, never used X-men curtains from 1994 at the swap meet today. It comes with four 62" x 42" panels and 2 tie offs. The colors are super bright.

u8eq.JPG

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

lscx.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So are you going to make a fly suit with them?

I had a great day picking yesterday. $1.50 to .60 a book. Grand total 21bucks for these plus a few more.

2qcr1jb.jpg

Nice Haul! Was this at a garage sale? It's crazy to think people could still let that ASM 300 fall into a dollar box...

I had a great day picking yesterday. $1.50 to .60 a book. Grand total 21bucks for these plus a few more.

2qcr1jb.jpg

Nice Haul! Was this at a garage sale? It's crazy to think people could still let that ASM 300 fall into a dollar box...

Awesome haul! What condition is that ASM 300?

Picked up the following for $26 from a local thrift/goodwill/salvation army type store:

Set of X-factor 1-30 + Annuals 1,2 (grades range from VF to NM)

X-Men/ Alpha Flight limited series 1,2

Good deal?

0Z2OGLQl.jpg

the #5 and #6 together will bring multiples of what you paid for the entire lot.

Does Half-Priced-Books count?

I found these today going through their comic area: was REALLY shocked to find the ToT #1 (first print) for 0.25 :D but anyhow, I found these 3 for 25 cents apiece today....all 9.8 candidates.......SCORE!!! lol Now, I just have to be careful with the removing the stickers

scan0128_zps27b267f6.jpgscan0130_zps3904de0a.jpgscan0127_zpsfa922823.jpg

You can get these stickers off using a hair dryer.

OK, anyone know anything about these?

00I0I_3Onor9dUKyH_600x450.jpg

-slym

They probably have some value to a hard core TMNT collector.

However, I haven't seen much of a market for VHS tapes... at all.

I've seen them about 50 times each. There are a lot of them, now on DVD. They are the first few episodes of the turtles cartoons. Check me' out and have a good laugh. Cowabunga.

OK, anyone know anything about these?

00I0I_3Onor9dUKyH_600x450.jpg

-slym

The first three tapes are the entirety of season 1 of TMNT. The vhs tapes aren't worth much unfortunately but are a good watch. Some of the DVDs of the 2003 cartoon are worth more as they were produced in low quantity. These 2 are worth at least $50 each on ebay. Pick 'em up if you see 'em cheap (great show too). The second one I have sold twice this year for $150.00 each time, but lately it's been down to $50-75.

2cyqs0z.jpg14weya1.jpg