• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAF For Sale folder updated

13 posts in this topic

Ya know, it's not the best time for me, but I *guess* I could be persuaded to take a certain cover off your hands. If you asked nicely.

So many screen names/real names to keep track of.

Then it struck me, and I remembered where I know you from. Why are you being so coy? If I recall correctly , you did just get a cover from that series. Yes? :makepoint:

and for everyone else, 33 pieces(with prices, no phishing for offers) listed

Yeah, I might've just gotten a cover from that series. And it might just be the most stunning piece in my entire collection. For that matter, I might even still be trying to pay off my credit card on the purchase!

And yet, I'm *STILL* willing to help you out in this sale.

It's just the kind of guy I am.

In all seriousness, good luck on the sale! And thanks for your help on that last cover -- it's a beauty!

Greg

I seem to remember seeing Lucifer pages in your CAF at one time....any chance any of those will be for sale :wishluck:

True, I do have a couple of LUCIFER pages. But as of right now I haven't decided if I can/will part with any of those.

I certainly could be persuaded to trade, say one of my Lady Liz pages for a "original faced" Mazikeen page :gossip:

*edit* just checked the inventory. Only 3 pages from the Lady Liz storyline, and none have her on them :sorry: (someone else must be buying those up :pullhair: )

and here are a few of the pages that have been spoken for(not LUCIFER related).

83474.jpg.fd9dde80e67fd00f2ced7add4a2c87f4.jpg

83475.jpg.7ab8aecd6e6679266aa6ceada550ac19.jpg

83476.jpg.b095ea3714a1c54cb82894b7fa286532.jpg