• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: My GGA Collection (Car $ fund)

100 posts in this topic

:news: Rangers #26 CGC 9.2 has now been sold. Someone is getting an amazing book :banana:

Congrats to both parties! :applause: Great sale and killer book; one of Lily Renee's best! :cloud9:

A breathtaking book that I would be proud to own which is why I can't understand someone would want to remain anonymous to being the new owner (shrug)

Does this book have "not yet potentialized" potential? hm

Thank you. The value of this book is really taking off. The Ohio Pedigree CGC 9.4 sold 2x for over $2,000, and this 9.2 copy just sold for $1,600. A CGC 6.5 copy sold for over $400 in a recent comiclink auction. I wonder how much my CGC 7.5 copy is worth? hm

Let's put it to the test - 7th Highest graded - brand new CGC case too...

Rangers #26 CGC 7.5: $850 :news:SOLD TO VTCOMICS VIA PM

ran26_lbl.jpg

:news: Rangers #26 CGC 9.2 has now been sold. Someone is getting an amazing book :banana:

Congrats to both parties! :applause: Great sale and killer book; one of Lily Renee's best! :cloud9:

A breathtaking book that I would be proud to own which is why I can't understand someone would want to remain anonymous to being the new owner (shrug)

You state a pressing question....

You state a pressing question....

Not only that, but maybe the buyer is planning to have the book pressed to a higher grade, and might later try to sell the book, without disclosing the fact that it was pressed, hence the desire to remain anonymous.

You guys are way too paranoid... this book is too pretty to be pressed... Now, let's please stop derailing pennynike's thread. There are some really great books in here... When was the last time you saw the first appearance of Jo-Jo?

congrats to Alex and the buyer.

Not only that, but maybe the buyer is planning to have the book pressed to a higher grade, and might later try to sell the book, without disclosing the fact that it was pressed, hence the desire to remain anonymous.

I don't think we'll see that book in a higher graded slab. It first graded a 9.2. It was cracked out. I re subbed it, still 9.2, still same PQ. I'm fairly certain it'll stay that way. But if it ever does resurface as a 9.4, it'll be widely known by the community what it was. All my old copies of Rangers 26 are my babies. I like to keep tabs on them. (thumbs u

Hehe...

Believe me, I have thought about all kinds of things I could do in order to avoid having to sell these treasures. This is about as much fun as slamming my finger in a heavy door

Thank you. The value of this book is really taking off. The Ohio Pedigree CGC 9.4 sold 2x for over $2,000, and this 9.2 copy just sold for $1,600. A CGC 6.5 copy sold for over $400 in a recent comiclink auction. I wonder how much my CGC 7.5 copy is worth? hm

Let's put it to the test - 7th Highest graded - brand new CGC case too...

Rangers #26 CGC 7.5: $850

ran26_lbl.jpg

ran26_ft.jpg

ran26_bk.jpg

Rangers #26 CGC 7.5 :takeit: per PM

Closing up a little earlier than expected this afternoon. Thread is now closed. Thanks to those who stopped in to visit, to post, or just to admire the scenery. Extra special thanks to both purchasers of Lily Renee's Rangers #26! :headbang: