• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone in the Milwaukee area able to help me?

3 posts in this topic

An original owner collection out of Milwaukee was just split up via auction today, I feel pretty lucky to walk away with about 160 comics. The auction house is being helpful by connecting me up with a local shipper, but I'm a little worried they may not take what I'd consider to be the proper steps for packaging. So I am wondering if any boardie in the area could help me get these safely shipped back to me in Cali? The books are in really nice condition, and I was able to get some nice books (i.e FF misc 80s, 90s, 100s - 120s, Spidey 70s - 90s, Bats 220 - 240s, Avengers run from 40s-70s, etc...), some quality books. I'm just looking for help with simple things like making sure all comics are bagged/boarded, and also helping with the packing (protecting groups of comics in bubble wrap, lots of peanuts, double boxed, etc...). Gladly compensate for your time and any costs incurred, I just want the books to arrive in their current condition! thanks in advance!

Hollar at your boy at justin.environmentalscientist@gmail.com

I am on the East Side of Milwaukee (downtownish)

Mostly I collect undergrounds, so I don't post much... but board references include EggsAckley, Slym (via CPG boards), & ComicWiz (who doesn't really post much).