• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Lamest Super-Hero Ever?

86 posts in this topic

quote=Lebowski]

Alrighty then......the hetro-sexual dwarf from X-Factor.....Puck was pretty lame.

I thought he was in Alpha Flight?

Correct!

Puck (Eugene Milton Judd) is a fictional character, a comic book superhero in the Marvel Universe. Puck first appeared in Alpha Flight vol. 1 #1 and was created by John Byrne

DRX

Alrighty then......the hetro-sexual dwarf from X-Factor.....Puck was pretty lame.

Correct!

Puck (Eugene Milton Judd) is a fictional character, a comic book superhero in the Marvel Universe. Puck first appeared in Alpha Flight vol. 1 #1 and was created by John Byrne

DRX

What do I win?! :acclaim:

Correct!

DRX

What do I win?! :acclaim:

A hand-shake and the warm glow of victory. lol

DRX

ever since his name spelling changed to Qwsp he's been cool in my book

I have to go check my D.C.'s now. I think I have the first appearance of Quisp somewhere.

DRX

I have to go check my D.C.'s now. I think I have the first appearance of Quisp somewhere.

DRX

should be aquaman 1

Ive got to check again. I have the first appearance of Aqualad ( ADVENTURE COMICS # 269 ), but Quisp is elluding me at the moment! lol

DRX

DRX

should be aquaman 1

You are correct. (thumbs u The search for Quisp has ended.

DRX

DRX

should be aquaman 1

You are correct. (thumbs u The search for Quisp has ended.

DRX

nice! :applause: