• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern #7 (1st SINESTRO!) and #8 VF (Grey tone cover) now added

53 posts in this topic

Going to the SDCC got me interested in buying books and OA again, so now I am looking to raise a small war chest to go hunting with. doh!

First one to post :takeit: gets the book and trumps PMs.

Shipping:

Raw books

$6 for up to 3 raw books in a bubble envelope with interior cardboard protection (uninsured) in Canada and the Continental USA.

Small boxes with insurance in Canada and the Continental USA start at $10.

Slabs

Small boxes with insurance in Canada and the Continental USA start at $20.

Green Lantern #76 CGC 8.5 $750 :news:SOLD

The weird marks are from scuffing on the brand new case from CGC (maybe dropped in the encapsulation or shipping department?).

scan0001.jpg

very nice books! What OA are you now buying to give these up?

The OA to Green Lantern #43 Variant Cover by Eddy Barrows, and I need to raise a few funds for another Showcase #22.

Batman #227 CGC 8.5 $150

scan0004.jpg

:takeit:

:frustrated:

:frustrated: Late to the party again!

I was like a dog on a freshly shaved leg, frantically scrolling down to see if anyone bought it.

:frustrated:

I missed seeing (and buying) that Bat's by about two minutes. Now my day is ruined. Mostly cause it won't stop raining here, hence why I am spending so much time chit chatting on the boards today. But also because I missed the 227. Great price. Good snag.

Thanks, Pat.

Didn't realize I'd be breaking so many hearts buying this book.

I'm in a good mood, and I haven't been invoiced for this book yet, so if anyone absolutely MUST own this book and is in tears because they want it so bad, let me know before I pay. Otherwise, it's all mine.