• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spidey #1 page count question

10 posts in this topic

I think its an ad page you are missing dont think there was a pin-up in the issue, but there is a page asking readers to write in.

If you are missing a back interior page has it been torn out and is the other part of the page in at the front?

I think its an ad page you are missing dont think there was a pin-up in the issue, but there is a page asking readers to write in.

If you are missing a back interior page has it been torn out and is the other part of the page in at the front?

Yes, the front splash page is there, making it more tricky to notice the problem. The last page appears to have been torn out for some reason. That is why I was thinking it might be a pin up or be an ad page with a coupon or something like like.

Anyway, the stories are all intact.

The first copy of ASM1 I owned had the "What did you think, gang? Write in!" type page missing. It's a big Kirby drawn Spidey. The very last interior page is all ads, both sides. If you're going to give up a page from your Spider-Man #1, that's the one to lose!