• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG Silver & Bronze

864 posts in this topic

It's too bad I couldn't buy the whole collection but I was on a strict budget, I think I did pretty well for what I spent & walked away with. There will be a few rounds of ebay on some of what I listed here. The recently closed starting tomorrow & active listings next week... as usual, feel free to combine ebay and board wins for best shipping rates!

With 85 pages posted I am totally confused with availability.

Is there a list of what is available (with prices) ?

Everything is available from Batman #267 to the end that is not marked SOLD. I don't know what page it is if you are viewing 10 posts per page. I have my preferences set to view 25 posts per page, so I only show 34 pages to my thread.

ask greggy. while i'm hijacking i'll throw in that i bought 4 books and they were accurately graded.

Thanks, Mike! (thumbs u

Everything is available from Batman #267 to the end that is not marked SOLD. I don't know what page it is if you are viewing 10 posts per page. I have my preferences set to view 25 posts per page, so I only show 34 pages to my thread.

Batman 267 starts here!

Batman 267 starts here!

Thanks for the assist, Mike! :applause:

Batman 267 starts here!

Thanks for the assist, Mike! :applause:

Your welcome :thumbsup:

There are still about 60 books in there I want, but got to take care of other commitments first :sorry:

***THREAD OFFICIALLY CLOSED***

I will be listing many of these on ebay this weekend.

Feel free to combine purchases from the Board with wins from this weekend & next weekend on ebay.

Thanks to all for looking and/or making a purchase!

Thanks, It's also in my sig
doh!
Lots of us have avatars and sigs turned off, so we don't have to be assaulted by that stuff all the time :shrug: