• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG Silver & Bronze

864 posts in this topic

I just picked up several hundred high grade mostly Marvel & DC books Monday night and spent Tuesday starting to bag & board them. I was hoping for average VF books but my expectations have been surpassed- most are VF/NM with many better. This will be an ongoing thread so you may accumulate. If you know you are done buying, let me know via PM and I will invoice you.

Shipping to be determined according to total weight of package. Payment by check or money order (preferred), or Paypal. Insurance is highly recommended on most orders. International orders are welcome with shipping to be determined via International Priority Flat Rate Boxed shipping ONLY. :takeit: Rules!

Flash #160 80 Page Giant 1966 Likely 9.6 with White pages. Glossy, very nearly perfect! $650

flash160.jpg

flashb160.jpg

Batman #255 100 Page Giant 1974 TRIPLE COVER! KEY! Triple covers on 100 Page Giants have loose outer covers, they were not all glued on to the book, so I took 3 sets of scans. $1,000.00

Outer Cover: 1/2" tear at top back cover, otherwise looks VF+, glossy & nice.

bat1255.jpg

batb1255.jpg

Middle Cover: appears NM- or better, glossy & nice, tiny bindery tear at bottom of spine.

bat2255.jpg

batb2255.jpg

Inner Cover: Possibly 9.8! Gorgeous!

bat3255.jpg

batb3255.jpg

DC 100 Pages Super Spectacular #7 (Superman #245) 1971/72 Glossy 9.4 or better with Bright White to White pages. Super tough Black Cover! Gorgeous spine, gorgeous book! :news: SOLD! via PM!

sup245.jpg

supb245.jpg

DC 100 Pages Super Spectacular #8 (Batman #238) 1972 Glossy sharp book with White pages. Structurally 9.6, all corners sharp, but has light ink transfer on both front and back cover. Neal Adams wraparound cover! Stunning book overall! :news: SOLD via PM! Thanks! (thumbs u

bat238.jpg

batb238.jpg

Thanks, man! Sorry but no #4... funny, I got the same question in a PM.

:acclaim:

Keep it above the table, you vermin. :sumo:

I just removed one book from the game, numbnutz.

DC 100 Pages Super Spectacular #7 (Superman #245) 1971/72 Glossy 9.4 or better with Bright White to White pages. Super tough Black Cover! Gorgeous spine, gorgeous book! $325.00

sup245.jpg

supb245.jpg

:takeit: per PM.

I just removed one book from the game, numbnutz.

They're only numb because you try to feel me up. :slapfight: