• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - MARVEL MYSTERY COMICS #9 PRICE REDUCED

17 posts in this topic

Since I have been able to track down a few major grails in recent months I'm going to let this one go knowing that I probably will never be able to find a copy so cheap. Minimum entry level these days is at about $4,000, restored and complete copies are selling for a few thousand more and I believe a 2.5 just sold for shy of $10K?

Marvel Mystery 9, Poor/Incomplete. Paypal/Money orders are fine.

GOING TO RUN A WEEKEND SPECIAL ONLY UNTIL MONDAY, $2,100 SHIPPED.

Deep cover colors, tape on the spine. Centerfold and back cover missing but the main story is intact. 4" tear on last page but real nice pages, OW/W or better (which is hard to find with this issues). Defintely one of the hottest GA Timley's in the past year. I think the tape could be professionally removed, perhaps have the cover reapplied and you would have a pretty decent "reader" copy to enjoy. Any questions or inquiries feel free to send me a PM. First :takeit: takes it.

MMC9PR.jpg

Nice way for someone to enter the exclusive MMC #9 club. (thumbs u

Indeed. Are you a member yet?

No, but maybe in the future. Right now I am looking at another SC #22 and have to pay for the OA to the GL #43 variant cover. doh!

Junk. Pure junk.

:baiting:

Considered this is almost half of what the last incomplete copy sold for this doesn't seem to bad of a price.

I'd probably have the tape removed and get Matt Nelson or Ze-man to a little work on it and you can have a nicely presenting low grade copy for relatively little cost.

It's no secret that this is one of my favorite books too.

Roy this junk has your name written all over it since your copy is entombed. :baiting: Save the trip to Chicago, tell Matt or Kenny that the book is on its way and make it happen. Special Canadian discount might apply, eh. Just saw your post in Comic General, I see your already in Chicago. Just don't buy anything until you BIN this. :baiting:

......for all intensive purposes.....

I always thought this was how it was said too....that's how my ears heard it...I was corrected by a friend a few years ago.

The phrase is a corruption of "for all intents and purposes" by persons who have heard the phrase, but have not read it in it's proper form. It means "for all intents, and for all purposes."

check out the link if you don't believe me