• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gold/Silver/Bronze odds and ends

81 posts in this topic

Andy - you have some of the best sales threads! :thumbsup:

Sorry I missed that TTA :sorry:

Did you get my package of HG Silver DC in the mail?

Yep, went out on Tuesday. You should have gotten it already. Maybe Monday, or today if you haven't picked up the mail yet.

Andy -

The Femail-man just delivered the package to my door - what a great package of books! I had forgotten there were so many :blush:

Thanks a bunch :thumbsup:

Yep, went out on Tuesday. You should have gotten it already. Maybe Monday, or today if you haven't picked up the mail yet.

Andy -

The Femail-man just delivered the package to my door - what a great package of books! I had forgotten there were so many :blush:

Good. Now I can relax!

Andy -

Good. Now I can relax!

:think: Although...., it looked a little odd with that poopy Hulk in there amongst all those sweet DCs :cloud9:

Andy -

Good. Now I can relax!

:think: Although...., it looked a little odd with that poopy Hulk in there amongst all those sweet DCs :cloud9:

lol Yeah, I didn't even notice that.

Giant Size Invaders 1 and Cap 154 sold by PM.

10% off anything left.

:takeit: ASM 8 CGC 7.5 OW/W $450 @ 10% off

Thanks! :grin:

S.E.

! Forgot about the slabs. You can have that one, but I am not including any more slabs in the 10% off sale.

Hey October...I'll leave it to your judgement. I made an offer earlier that was turned down. Thought the situation changed with the sale when no one picked up the Spidey for full price. I know everyone makes mistakes, so if you need to back out and keep your sale slab free, I will understand...just let me know. ;)

S.E.

Hey October...I'll leave it to your judgement. I made an offer earlier that was turned down. Thought the situation changed with the sale when no one picked up the Spidey for full price. I know everyone makes mistakes, so if you need to back out and keep your sale slab free, I will understand...just let me know. ;)

S.E.

That's nice of you, but it was my mixup. The book is yours.