• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Fantastic Four 1 and up (low to mide grade)

40 posts in this topic

Hi everyone I will be selling a collection of Fantatstic Four #1 (2 copies) and up, all in low to mid grade over the course of the next few days. I have attampted to provide a lot of pictures for review. Check or Money Order only please as I do not have a paypal account,

All prices listed will include shipping and full insurance coverage.

PMs are welcome but first :takeit: trumps PMs.

Fantastic Four #1. Lower grade copy with small pieces of tape on the top right edge of the back cover that carries a little to the front cover. Tape appears unnecessary.

Grades in the 1.8/2.0 range. Complete, attached tight low grade copy with no big pieces missing or large tears. Good amount of surface wear however. The glare in the pictures is from the camera.

Asking $1400 on this one, :news: This book is no longer available for sale.

Photobucket

FF#1 Back

FF#1 Centerfold

2nd copy of Fantastic Four 1 CGC Graded 1.8 with off-white to white pages. Large piece missing on the bottom right corner of the cover, otherwise a solid mid grade copy. Would be a great restoration candidate for those interested. Previously asking $1400. Now $1325.

Fantastic Four #1 (Front)

Fantastic Four #1 (Back)

(added the correct back cover)

SORRY GUYS I SHOULD CLARIFY THAT SHIPPING AND INSURANCE IS COVERED FOR U.S. ORDERS . For any International orders, the price includes insurance but buyer will have to pay for exact shipping. Sorry for any confusion.

Fantastic Four 3 grades 3.0. White spotting on lower right quadrants of pictures are from Camera glare. Asking $325.

FF#3 Front

FF#3 Back

F#3 Centerfold

SALE PENDING PER PM

Temptation removed. (worship)

I was about to PM you an offer. lol

Temptation removed. (worship)

I was about to PM you an offerlowball. lol

:baiting:lol

S'ok I'd love to send him a lowballer on the raw FF1 but I'd feel bad about it in the morning. Seriously though, not every day you get to see some fun looking, safe to read books like these! :applause: