• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bondage and babes for sale. ADULTS only..

13 posts in this topic

Here I didn't want to post the scans here so I have them hosting on my web site. check this link out for some great bondage, girl on girl comics and many more. Make an offer here or PM or my email is on the link.

ADULT'S ONLY..........ADULT'S ONLY..................ADULT'S ONLY...........ADULT'S ONLY

OK to protect the innocent PM me if you want the link to these books. And just so you know only the autographed book was mine the rest was pulled from the last big buy. I just want to dump before my 8 and 11 year old boy finds them. foreheadslap.gif

893whatthe.gif

I think I found something to along with the Thor... 27_laughing.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I think maybe that link shouldn't be posted in public but only PMed? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

edit: Oh yeah...

Anyone wanna bet that this thread, with this subject, will get the most views in the history of the Marketplace if it's not "taken down". gossip.gif

You are suppose to list XXX comics in the adult area of eBay! makepoint.gif

Not that I ever go there... blush.gif *ahem*

Just from what I hear from other people you know.

I surpised eBay hasn't pull your auction.

If some mother walked in while some kid was checking out your nice large scans...

foreheadslap.gif

Maybe you got lucky and nobody complained. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

There is an adult amine section just for comics and animation.

Since I wasn't sure of where to sell them all I did was enter adult comic into the search and looked at where others was posting and I actually found one that sold big and had 30 bidders so I just posted in the same place he did.

at least I didn't put spiderman or hulk 181 in the title or description then I'm sure a ton of kids would of seen it.