• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Surfer # 17 and #33 covers for sale

18 posts in this topic

Howdy folks,

Cleaning up, getting things in order and possibly thinning out some covers that

I will never frame.

SILVER SURFER #17 by Ron Lim and Joe Rubinstein

SILVER SURFER #33 by Ron Lim, Jim Valentino and Joe Rubinstein

#17 has an overlay with the single word "Featuring:" A realy great cover image!

#33 is 2 separate covers, one is artwork without the logo and the other is the

statted cover with the logo and featuring the Impossible Man!

http://outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed.com/surfer-17

http://outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed.com/surfer33

Contact me privately with offers. If interest is minimal I'll gladly put them

back in the vaults. Thanks!

Doc V.

docv@prodigy.net

Not sure what happened. They were tiny url links. Are they not allowed on this board?

Well, they covers can be seen in my comicartfans gallery in the "other misc. artwork gallery. The gallery name is Dr. Michael J. Vassallo. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you can suggest a way to link here, I'll do it.

Doc V.

how can you know there will be a 300% mark up on a "listening to offers" price?

Simple. The amount that will be expected from the offer will be 300% higher than what the best offer actually is. "Listening to offers" doesn't mean you don't have a set minimum price in mind. It simply means you are going to see if any fool out there will throw crazy money your way (i.e. something above your exceedingly high expectations). If not, then you'll simply keep your originally high initial price you have in mind as the "best offer" that will be acceptable.

Really, "best offer," is so you don't have to look like the bad guy, when you what a price you know is way above fair.

Wrong, wrong, wrong...I think:P

Irchooker can correct me if *I'm* wrong, but seems to me he's poking fun at the fact that one of the interested parties is "Wonderworldcomic".

Wonderworldcomic being Rich Donnelly.

Of the Donnellys.

Get it? :makepoint: