• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What a weekend...

96 posts in this topic

Thanks for the well-wishes, guys.

We met on www.okcupid.com It uses the same search as eHarmony but it's FREE.

She was the first person I went out on a date with on the site. It was like...BINGO!

^^

Congrats man but..Damn dude..that story sounds like one of those eharmony commercials..you think there's any chicks out there, in any of those sites that like a short, stubby, beer-bellied Mexican dude, that is married (with children) and has no job?

I could start my profile right now.. maybe.."Looking for a quick meaningless relationship..will sleep over on the first date"..mmm..sounds good hm

A woman that matched you 96%. Now that is effin' scary.

Congratulations, Steve. I hope you are a light sleeper. :eek:

Seriously. We're like twins. Except she's hot.

I'm definitely marrying above my class.

Almost 2 years ago I joined an internet dating site that matches you with people based on questions and how you answer them. The more you answer, the more accurate it's supposed to be. There was a woman that matched me at 96% and only lived 60 miles from me. The next closest one was 80%.

It took me a month of talking to her through email before she even agreed to go out to have coffee with me. She was very cautious with so many online pervs. (Probably just set myself up...) Our first date was almost surreal. We hit it off like old friends. We've been dating ever since.

Yesterday, by means of a total set-up surprise by me, I asked her to marry me. To my complete shock, she said "yes!"

I'm on cloud nine today. I'm going to be married to my best friend in the world!

No plans yet, but it will not be soon. We're in no rush. I'll bask in the glory for now.

I can't believe she said "YES!" :cloud9:

Does that mean you wont get laid for 30 years again :baiting:

Congrats bro!

TTIWWP!!

doesn't every guy who gets a decent woman? I know I did. again grats man

Did you like the questions they ask to do matching? My current relationship is on the rocks and I may end up looking for somebody new in a month or two.

Some of the questions were pretty lame, but most were relevant. There were a lot that were duplicate questions, but were asked a different way.

Really once you get started answering the questions, you just kind of go with the flow.

[Did you check her for tattoos before proposing?]

Well-placed, quality tattoos are dreamy. :cloud9:

That's Abbie, right?

I'm a big fan of Abbie.

See, FF? Our taste in women finally matched up!

gotta pic?

hm

I'm at work. This is all I have on my phone.

And no. She has NO tattoos! ^^

83779.jpg.35a81c44d7096833c47f74f491a06dad.jpg

Did this happen after you proposed?

659ba758050adeb7995719f86a68cae4.jpg

He told us she said yes..but, in all actuallity, when he proposed, she answered "when hell freezes over" and as she was walking away... he yelled.."soo, mm..you're saying there's a chance?"..since she didn't say no...he said.. "OK OK Michelle..I'll take that as a yes"...

YES!!

gotta pic?

hm

The lack of horns and fangs lead me to conclude I was horribly mistaken in the sort of women you prefer.

Congrats!

Almost 2 years ago I joined an internet dating site that matches you with people based on questions and how you answer them. The more you answer, the more accurate it's supposed to be. There was a woman that matched me at 96% and only lived 60 miles from me. The next closest one was 80%.

It took me a month of talking to her through email before she even agreed to go out to have coffee with me. She was very cautious with so many online pervs. (Probably just set myself up...) Our first date was almost surreal. We hit it off like old friends. We've been dating ever since.

Yesterday, by means of a total set-up surprise by me, I asked her to marry me. To my complete shock, she said "yes!"

I'm on cloud nine today. I'm going to be married to my best friend in the world!

No plans yet, but it will not be soon. We're in no rush. I'll bask in the glory for now.

I can't believe she said "YES!" :cloud9:

I just now saw this Steve, I am thrilled for you both.

Congrats

gotta pic?

hm

The lack of horns and fangs lead me to conclude I was horribly mistaken in the sort of women you prefer.

Congrats!

She does a good job of hiding the horns. hm:devil: