• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COWBOY NINJA VIKING

42 posts in this topic

Hey! That is one of my artists! :sumo: ...

Fixed that for you... glad I'm not the only that just types the graemlins!

he just has to remember to leave a space so the code doesn't get all wonky... :gossip:

and yes i am a child of the 80's as well.

j

Well, Whisp, all I can say is my avatar ninja whooped yor avatar ninja's :censored:

;)

lol yes he did but we all know there will be a GI Joe 2 movie and Storm Shadow will be back. MUHAHAHHAHAHAH

lol

I loved it. The first time I read through it, I missed alot of stuff. The second time through, it was awesome.

This book was nuts, but humorous too (in a good way..... like good Deadpool or Q&W). What they do with the word balloons is fantastic.

I'm used to Rossmo's art, so I loved it, particularly in B&W. His stuff tends to grow on people.

So far, most of the reviews on this book have been really good.

Looking forward to the next issue.

I know this thread is like 6 months old, but as usual, I'm late to the party on this series too. Just picked up the first six issues off eBay for ten bucks and started to read it. WELL WORTH IT!

As a couple folks mentioned above, the artwork has an unfinished quality to it (kinda like ash wood), which not everyone is into, but I love the style. The story is offbeat, there's quite a bit to it, but it's easy to follow and entertaining. I added it to my pull list.

So what kept me from jumping in earlier? Honestly, I thought the book's title sounded retarded (re: gimmicky) and didn't even pay any attention to it. Hopefully I won't make that mistake again.

Anyone else still reading this?

So what kept me from jumping in earlier? Honestly, I thought the book's title sounded retarded (re: gimmicky) and didn't even pay any attention to it. Hopefully I won't make that mistake again.

yep, same here.

I skipped it so fast that I didn't even notice that Riley was drawing it.

I've still only read the first 2 issues b/c I missed out on getting #3... I believe that's my sole goal at HeroesCon this year. :) can't wait for the collection to be released, while the stack of current issues is just daring me not to read them from the corner of my coffee table.

I'm a really big fan of the art (cuz of Proof), and I really dug the first two issues. soooo annoyed that I missed #3. Soon... soon...

Just finished tpb #1. I was very hesitant to read this. The premise sounded gimmicky. But I enjoyed it tremendously and I look forward to reading the second trade, which I've already bought.