• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2nd CGC Board Lunch in Edmonton this Sunday

33 posts in this topic

We are holding the 2nd CGC Boards lunch in Edmonton, Alberta, on Sunday. Any and all board members are welcome to join us.

When: 1:30 pm on Sunday, August 16th

Where: Joey Tomato's on 113th and Jasper Ave.

And yes, even Calgary based members are invited. :sumo:lol

Our board get togther was a great time. In attendance was Kain/Artboy/Kimik/Piper and myself. Unfortunately 500club was called into work and couldn't make it. A shame because he has a monster collection and everytime we get together I try to buy a few of his SA ASM 9.4 undercopies.

We snacked on wings, salads and burgers and washed it all down with some delicious draft beer.

Wow, I've actually had transactions with all five of you. I can't think of any other group on the boards outside of San Francisco that i can say the same. Great to see what y'all look like.

From left to right, Karl/Artboy, Ryan/Kimik, Ryan/Kain, John/Piper and Dave/Humantorch

DSC00940.jpg

Wow, I've actually had transactions with all five of you. I can't think of any other group on the boards outside of San Francisco that i can say the same. Great to see what y'all look like.

From left to right, Karl/Artboy, Ryan/Kimik, Ryan/Kain, John/Piper and Dave/Humantorch

It's a great group of guys.

Love that Rangers #34 (worship)

Its great that you have these regional meetings but every once in the while there should be a Grand National Canadian Comic Meet where East meets Midwest meets those guys in BC who think they are better than the rest of us hm

I'm sure it will be an Olympic Comic Event