• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KAZAR#1... JUST WHAT IS ON THE COVER

30 posts in this topic

That's nothing. In the original theatrical and video release of "The Rescuers" there is a frame of film in which a naked woman appears in a window. If you have the tape and freeze frame it, you can clearly see it. It has since been edited out of subsequent releases.

There was supossedly a scene in Aladin where you can here audio in the back ground that says "All good children take off their clothes" or some thing to that effect. I heard it played but I didn't think it sounded like that. Whatever it was must have been the Michael Jackson cut.

I remember seeing on the news that in Roger Rabbit when a car crashes and Jessica Rabbit goes flying her skirt goes up and you can see her nether region.

I heard that in "3 Men & A Baby", they shot a scene in a house or apartment where a little kid had died. Supposedly, you can see the ghost of the kid in the movie. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

See post above regarding Snopes.com for the truth on this one. Here's the link smile.gif

I heard that in "3 Men & A Baby", they shot a scene in a house or apartment where a little kid had died. Supposedly, you can see the ghost of the kid in the movie. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

See post above regarding Snopes.com for the truth on this one. Here's the link smile.gif

False! Still kinda freaky looking though. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

ghost.jpg

False! Still kinda freaky looking though. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

ghost.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

...I don't know how you guys drag other comments or add pictures to these boards but ....

........."Wasn't there a recent Spider-man comic that had a hidden message on some books on a bookshelf? "..........

I think it was the Earth X Spidey One-Shot with the Alex Ross cover from a few years ago.It was in the dealer preview copies and on the page showing the bookshelf,there was a slam on I believe Archie Goodwin or Al Milgrom written on the book spines by the artist.It was corrected before the regular book hit the streets.For awhile it was pretty hot on Ebay. Here's the auction # atleast to see the cover...2216230352 ...

Also,Simon Bisley caught heat for the cover of Lobo's Back #3.On Lobo's arm he painted a "tool" near his elbow.

Joey

...I don't know how you guys drag other comments or add pictures to these boards but ....

When you post look down to the bottom right and you'll see UBB codes.

Hit the quote and put a paste of the text between the

[quote] [/quote]

When you want to add a pic hit the image code and paste in the URL in the pop up box.

You can attach image files from your hard drive too; up to 150KB(in theory; 147-148 in fact).