• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze Age Group Shots....

41 posts in this topic

I wish I could figure out a way to do them all at once, but I was afraid of the dog chasing the cat right through them. lol

Okay, how about some other group shots? Sterling? Can you fit 1500 bvooks on your steps?

WOW!! :o that is so fricken awesome, again it is something to see all of them together.

they are all gone?? there are some hole fillers in there.

Very nice.

:applause:

I sold off most of my collection, including my Tec #28 and a few other early GA books, to finance an investment. It is now close to paying off very handsomely (IPO in the works - hold on markets!) so I hope to replenish the hoard at some point.

Thanks man - you've got some pretty person_without_enough_empathyin' books yourself.

I started scanning the Sgt. Rock books too, but that fell by the wayside. Now, I've upgraded some of these too so I have to start over. It never stops.

Still, it's cool to see all of these together. Finding these in nice shape from the 1978-implosion era can be nearly as hard as finding nice copies from the 1970-72 era.

th_sr302.jpgth_sr303.jpgth_sr304.jpgth_sr305.jpgth_sr306.jpgth_sr307.jpgth_sr308.jpgth_sr309.jpgth_sr310.jpgth_sr311.jpgth_sr312.jpg

Thanks fellas... The Rocks are nice, and the OAAW run from about #215 to #273 is one of the best runs of the Bronze Age.

As cool as these are, the Weird War Tales books are just a treat to see together.... the covers by Kubert, Cardy, Dominguez and even some lesser know artists are just fantastic. I've got to get around to scanning them sometime.

Shep

bats.jpg

Sick, just sick. I'm in awe of your Bats Michael (worship)

I am now determined to win the lottery and buy you out. I'll post some of my measly offerings later today.