• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many of you collect Comic related Action Figures

60 posts in this topic

I am a big collector of Action Figures. I focus mainly on a few areas Vintage Star Wars which I only need 8 to complete and certain new Star Wars figures that I like or can customize. I also pick up Battlestar Galactica figures from the New Show and my Favorite Marvel and DC characters in both 7 inch and 3 3/4 inch and certain Megos . I also pick up a few GI-Joes Indiana Jones and Star Trek figures from time to time How many of you collect action figures also and what do you collect

Heaps of action figures! I used to collect only girly ones..but then I started wanting the ones I had when I was a kid. Megos and anything Sci-Fi horror or comic related. I have hundreds of action figures and dolls.

I also do OOAK dolls and figures but mostly horror themed. I did do a custom Wonder Woman though out of a 1960's Dawn Doll.

I have storage totes full of GI Joe, Heman and Shera. I also collect a lot of character type dolls. I am an obsessive compulsive..if you couldn't figure that out lol

Heaps of action figures! I used to collect only girly ones..but then I started wanting the ones I had when I was a kid. Megos and anything Sci-Fi horror or comic related. I have hundreds of action figures and dolls.

I also do OOAK dolls and figures but mostly horror themed. I did do a custom Wonder Woman though out of a 1960's Dawn Doll.

I have storage totes full of GI Joe, Heman and Shera. I also collect a lot of character type dolls. I am an obsessive compulsive..if you couldn't figure that out lol

Have many similar figures...have a nearly complete set

of Secret Wars figures,and even a Mork doll!

The UniversalStudios dolls from about 8to10 years back

helped to get me back into collecting comics!

I am a big collector of Action Figures. I focus mainly on a few areas Vintage Star Wars which I only need 8 to complete and certain new Star Wars figures that I like or can customize. I also pick up Battlestar Galactica figures from the New Show and my Favorite Marvel and DC characters in both 7 inch and 3 3/4 inch and certain Megos . I also pick up a few GI-Joes Indiana Jones and Star Trek figures from time to time How many of you collect action figures also and what do you collect

Congrats on closing in on that collection.

I have all my originals displayed in my studio. I also pick up the newer ones of figures they havn't made yet. The cantina and Jabba's palace critters are my favorite and I think Hasbro is real close to finishing out the Cantina scene over the next few years.

I've got about 40 original owner (that's me) GI Joes from 1964-1970, plus vehicles, equipment, etc. Also, I am currently working on an action figure stop-motion animation with my 8 year old stepson, we are creating "The Plankton Menace" which is a stuffed Plankton (from Spongebob) riding a Star Wars At-At chasing down and destroying some of his other action figures. It's super-fun, not terribly original (very Robot Chicken in approach), I'll post a video in General when it's finished.

Do mighty MUGS count?

I love Mighty Muggs , they don't some out in the UK as quick as in the states , but I have quite a few .

The SDCC exclusives were sooo awesome, especially the Optimus prime one, it was seriously bada$$...my two favorite right now is Storm Shadow and Galactus.. :cloud9:

I am a big collector of Action Figures. I focus mainly on a few areas Vintage Star Wars which I only need 8 to complete and certain new Star Wars figures that I like or can customize.

Would love to see some Pics or a group shot of your Star Wars collection. I had a complete loose set of all Figures and almost every vehicle and playset. But I sold everthing 13 years ago, which I sometimes regret today.

I stopped collecting Action Figures about 2 years ago. I have about 90 Bowen busts, some Sideshow 12inch Figures (SW & Horror), Palisades Muppets Figures and some vintage stuff like Micronauts, Black Hole, Galactica, Clash of the Titans and Buck Rogers. Maybe I will add some Figures from time to time but that's all. Too much money goes into comics and space is also limited.

I have a soft spot for the Sideshow Han Solo in Carbonite and Jabba, maybe I have to get me these 2 one day.

I have a few...

Marvel Legends various series 1-8.

DC Universe Series 1-current. Various.

Apocalypse BAF

Solomon Grundy BAF

Gorilla Grodd BAF

Any Joker figure I have found, and various Batman plus villains. As well as JLA figures.

3 Busts. Magneto AOA, Storm Shadow, and a GA Superman