• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF15 giveaway w/purchase at Old Navy

34 posts in this topic

Forgive me if this post violates any board rules or is redundant, but I thought I'd point out that Old Navy is giving away reprints of AF15 with the purchase of Marvel t-shirts (ok shirts, $17). The girl at the register gave me two copies on request, and I'd be willing to bet you could get them with any purchase, or maybe they'd even give you one free if you ask/flirt nicely enough.

Scan below, black border is part of the book. This ends in a couple of days.

web.jpg

web.jpg

Are the Shirts any good?

not as bad as ed hardy shirts, but the gap, old navy, and banana republic are sweatshops in my eyes. (tsk):mad:

What with the hate on for Ed Hardy?

Are the Shirts any good?

not as bad as ed hardy shirts, but the gap, old navy, and banana republic are sweatshops in my eyes. (tsk):mad:

ed hardy and striped button down shirts = d-bag uniform. :gossip:

Are the Shirts any good?

You keep twittering that!

I ever visit your area I'm going to wear an Ed Hardy Shirt and search you out :devil:

The shirts are ok. Some one-color jobs (I bought a big Kirby Cap America face), some multi-colored. Old Navy quality= less than Gap = not great, but hey they're novelty shirts you'd grow tired of anyway. plus as I suggested you may not need to purchase exactly those shirts, or even anything, if you play your cards right/get the right cashier. This is a terrible photo of the one I bought, it's more of a sky/baby blue, richer color than it looks here.

Also, the AF15s would have to be severely trimmed to get rid of the reprint indicia on the cover.

web.jpg

Are the Shirts any good?

What isn't sweatshop made nowadays?

I bet you shop exclusively at Hot Topic and Journeys :baiting:

Ed Hardy is such carp. Seriously.

Admittingly I have one Ed Hardy shirt and I do have a pair of shoes (which I've had for awhile now) but I knew that it was going to get out of control in the stores much the same way as Juicy.

Trends are trends... big deal...

Swatches are going to make a huge come-back.