• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #129 cgc 9.8!!!!

105 posts in this topic

"I just sit back and watch the verbal diahrrea out of most of you ladies on the forum" - this line has the makings of a classic sig, almost as catchy as "the wheels are in motion..."

"You may think this is a joke but you won't soon!!"

"I just sit back and watch the verbal diahrrea out of most of you ladies on the forum"

I personally find this "ladies" comment toward us gents to be quite homophobic in nature, and hereby request ComGeek be issued a Strike, just like MMMMarvel.

I personally find this "ladies" comment toward us gents to be quite homophobic in nature, and hereby request ComGeek be issued a Strike, just like MMMMarvel.

I couldn't agree more! I would also like to register a complaint against PovertyRow for the age-biased "codger" remarks he's been making about himself in his posts and his sig line. I can't imagine that his insensitive, agist remarks about himself couldn't have caused him to feel hurt by and angry towards himself; he needs a strike to ensure he doesn't step over his own line again in the future. 893naughty-thumb.gif

"I just sit back and watch the verbal diahrrea out of most of you ladies on the forum"

unless he was referring to Joanna and Lucybop's posts confused.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif