• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #129 cgc 9.8!!!!

105 posts in this topic

I predict this thread is going to get ugly really quickly once the QP Vigilantes start blasting that white border on the spine... foreheadslap.gif

Gene

GAAAH!

I didn't even look at it! tonofbricks.gif

The horror! devil.gif

GAAAH!

popcorn.gif

consigned? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

asm #129 cgc 9.8

what will it go for? juggle.gif

How long before the QP Vigilantes start blasting that white border on the spine? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Gene

I don't think I would mind the white so much if it was centered better,..but miscut on that angle it really takes away a lot from the book...I'd rather have a well centered 9.6 for myself as well,..but wouldn't mind owning this one so I could sell it!!

How long before the QP Vigilantes start blasting that white border on the spine? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Why bother? The speculators who will be gunning for this book likely don't even know who The Punisher is, and their eyes won't ever drift below that beloved 9.8 label.

Why bother? The speculators who will be gunning for this book likely don't even know who The Punisher is, and their eyes won't ever drift below that beloved 9.8 label.

And that's why I love them,...God bless..... cloud9.gif

i just received this email from toychef......what is up w/ steve? looks like he needs to get 893censored-thumb.gif!

"Your so predictable...I just sit back and watch the verbal diahrrea out of most of you ladies on the forum...Your a big waste of time and have no clue what goes on in this market...Nor are you part of it.!!....Now go to sleep and dont waste my time .Cant wait to see you again Philly.... "

i just received this email......what is up w/ steve? looks like he needs to get 893censored-thumb.gif!

What the heck is he complaining about? He's got a CGC 9.8 of arguably the most hype-heavy book on the market, and regardless of the QP, stands to make an absolute killing off the rabid speculators.

He should be laughing and burning $20 bills.

i just received this email......what is up w/ steve? looks like he needs to get 893censored-thumb.gif!

What the heck is he complaining about? He's got a CGC 9.8 of arguably the most hype-heavy book on the market, and regardless of the QP, stands to make an absolute killing off the rabid speculators.

But he could always squeeze a bit more from those specs... 893scratchchin-thumb.gifmakepoint.gif

Doesn't everyone on here point out killer books on ebay/comiclink/highgrade, etc.... ? why is he person_without_enough_empathyin and moanin? popcorn.gif

I was wondering why this auction didn't catch on my E-bay watch list.....he spelled out spiderman as one word instead of spider-man,......kind of like "Echhh, the Spidermans are coming for dinner tonight! I can't stand the Spidermans,...they are so boring !!".......

consigned? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

asm #129 cgc 9.8

what will it go for? juggle.gif

Gene

Well I'm not one to be "a little white showing" hater, but that one is tilted.

But I'm sure he'll clean up big time! thumbsup2.gif