• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

do u buy comics that have no pictures??

28 posts in this topic

im in the process of selling about 10 box's of comics. was going to sell them in lots of 50.

I always scan when i sell one or two. but, 50 is alot of scanning.

would u buy books if there was only a couple of scans of the comics for sale.

I would still list all the comics in the auction.

these are comics that u would find in the dollar bin. most are in fine condtion.

(shrug) (thumbs u

Reading the title of the thread I thought you were talking about buying A comic without pictures...

I thought to myself, isn't that called just a "book"?

Don't feel bad. I thought the same thing. :tonofbricks:

im in the process of selling about 10 box's of comics. was going to sell them in lots of 50.

I always scan when i sell one or two. but, 50 is alot of scanning.

would u buy books if there was only a couple of scans of the comics for sale.

I would still list all the comics in the auction.

these are comics that u would find in the dollar bin. most are in fine condtion.

(shrug) (thumbs u

I have sold comics for under $1 without pics but anything at a $1 or more I take a pic. For lots I do a group shot. On ebay, if you don't have pics, I have noticed that the auctions don't get many bids.

Personally, I have purchased many comics in the $1 range without seeing pics and figure that I am just reading them so I guess it depends on your audience.

Do you have anything good. :baiting:

Reading the title of the thread I thought you were talking about buying A comic without pictures...

+1

+1

I'm thinking it's time to change the thread of this title.

i dont have a camera, so i have sold on ebay where i dont scan all the books. When i do this i take pics of the more expensive books and post those for people to look at. With that said, i do list all the books in the auction (and their conditions) and i also tell people if they want pics of certain books to message me.

(thumbs u

love scans .because of detail.

the group picture -not much detail at all.

but, i will do both.

comics are mixed of everything.

mostly 80-90 marvel & dc. also some low grade silver age.

At one point i collected alot of number ones.(dune,2010,doom,defenders,manthing,super-pro,toxic avenger,) :screwy:!!!!!!!

But, now i only collect high grade books and cgc.

so i have to sell. so i can upgrade my collection.

:wishluck:

+1

+2

+1

+2

+3

I wouldn't buy a book without a scan to be honest (except from F_T). But then again I don't buy cheap beaters.

Comics are for slabbing, not reading. Right? (shrug)

I wouldn't bother with many scans if they're dollar bin books. Perhaps scans of a few of the more "striking" books to attract attention and so you can assign grades to let people evaluate your grading abilities.

I would if the book is slabbed and I know the seller

If the seller promised there was no dreaded miswrap then I could go with that. In fact I haven't long done it with a couple of modern SS books.