• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

San Antonio, TX Comic Shops

76 posts in this topic

So three things finally happened.

One: I got a minute.

Two: I finished the room, (I showed off in process pics to the guys when we visited together) which was a higher priority.

Three: I finally downloaded all the pics.

So, a month late, and a dollar short.

ComicBookRoomRedo002.jpg

Roger, (Weird Paper) and Sean (MYNAMEISLEGION)

ComicBookRoomRedo001.jpg

Roger's friend (name not given out of respect for his privacy)

Don (Buffyfan)

Steven (Pep)

I really enjoyed the conversation. Pep (I hope I got your name right, Pep. I lost my notes.) and Don were on the far end of the table from where I was sitting but we still found time to talk a good bit. In a perfect world, you can sit at a round table and enjoy the company of everyone at the table equally.

Edit- Pep's name is correct, now!

ComicBookRoomRedo007.jpg

John (?) (MrTech) I think it's John. I'm so terribly bad with names. Had a great time listening to MrT talk about his dad's collection and talking shop.

All in all, great food, great conversations, great group of guys. Sorry to take so long in posting pics. Would do it all over again.

ComicBookRoomRedo007.jpg

John (?) (MrTech) I think it's John. I'm so terribly bad with names. Had a great time listening to MrT talk about his dad's collection and talking shop.

All in all, great food, great conversations, great group of guys. Sorry to take so long in posting pics. Would do it all over again.

lol lol It's MstrTech (Andrew) no worries though I'm terrible w/ names too. doh!

:grin: (thumbs u

I'll also be at Live Oak so see ya'll there. :hi: