• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If the mods aren't going to ban ComicSupply...

207 posts in this topic

CGC, or the mods, can't or are unwilling to see the problem keeping him here causes. Regardless whether he buys advertsiing space here, he has shown a trend and a willingness to not honor his business transactions. That taints all the advertisers here. If CGC is willing to suffer, due to revenue, a shady dealer, then why should I as a buyer think the others aren't equally as lacks in their business dealings?

Not a cool situation when a proven deadbeat, regardless whether he "finally" honored his commitments, dealer is allowed free rein on this site when others are banned or suspended for the petty offense of masking a common swear word...

Trends as demonstrated by ComicSupply are often, over the timeframe we're talking, not single lapses but rather ongoing common operating procedures when you're over your head...

Jim

It has nothing to do with banner space. Considerations are limited to board violations and community issues. The reason for this is simple- I am not going to engage in sorting out he-said she-said arguments over things that don't happen where I can verify them.

While I understand and respect your rationale, the amount of "evidence" in this case is way too extensive to ignore. Unless you believe there's a hivemind mentality going on here with the supposed victims of CS' actions, or lack of action, then the facts outweigh any doubts by a country mile...

Jim

but that is just me far beit for me to second guess the mind of Arch..I think he tries his best to be fair..(lets hope..lol..I try not to push my luck anyway!!)

I think Arch does a fine job moderating here. (thumbs u

assimilation.gif

but that is just me far beit for me to second guess the mind of Arch..I think he tries his best to be fair..(lets hope..lol..I try not to push my luck anyway!!)

I think Arch does a fine job moderating here. (thumbs u

assimilation.gif

Well, that's better than a suck-up or brown-nose smiley. :P

Before this thread slips on to the back pages, props to Domo for starting it. Although there have been previous threads on this issue, I found this one particularly interesting and informative. :golfclap: