• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #200 9.2

6 posts in this topic

This comic is just not getting guide values on e-bay right now. A VF+ just went for $41.00 (guide is over $95.) And...although a fine recently did go for a bit over $30.00. an earlier one in that condition went for about $13.00.

Also, it could have been the large scan, but the cover did look "dirty" and maybe that turned off a lot of people, even if it was CGC'd.

(In my opinion) grin.gif

gossip.gif Even though it's an Adams there are just too many high grade copies of it. IMO the books current guide value is over priced. As mentioned copies around VF don't even come close to guide and this is nothing new, this book has been selling like this for a good amount of time now. I know some people like this cover but I can thing of A LOT more Adams covers that I'd much rather shell out a good amount of money for. Also the story was just another forgetable Silver Age Batman. The only other appeal the book has it's an anniversery copy but unlessmsomething big happens in those issues which this one doesn't they are a little over hyped.