• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone/LCS in NW Oregon?

10 posts in this topic

One of these shops is a small, cramped shop with outrageous prices on graded books (i.e.: $200 for a Wolverine 1 regular series 8.0), the other is pretty nice. Can;t remember which is which:

Danger Zone

1071 Commercial St SE

Salem,

97302 4111

Comic Connection

1690 12th St SE

Salem 97302

There's also Tony's Kingdom of Comic just outside of Salem.

Portland has a lot of shops, take your pick. Mike richards (Dark Horse) stil owns Things From Another World. Excalibur is supposed to be good and I tend to find good deals on books at Cosmic Monkey.

Tonys is in Keizer and is where I go. Really nice guy's to deal with. Lots of toys and a good selection of just about everything modern. The back issue's are okay and they are starting to get more and more graded stuff.

Danny

Tonys is in Keizer and is where I go. Really nice guy's to deal with. Lots of toys and a good selection of just about everything modern. The back issue's are okay and they are starting to get more and more graded stuff.

Danny

That shop is pretty nice. (thumbs u

I can vouch for Excaliber also. Its got a pretty huge back issue selection....AND its only about a mile from the Bagdad cafe (thumbs u I'm talkin beer language now

I can vouch for Excaliber also. Its got a pretty huge back issue selection....AND its only about a mile from the Bagdad cafe (thumbs u I'm talkin beer language now

:makepoint: Not everyone loves beer Mike.

I know......but I'm always recruiting :grin:

Plus, the beer here in Oregon is worth sampling (thumbs u