• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC books on ebay 1-11-04 *BATMAN #222*

28 posts in this topic

I would have bid on this.....(bats 222)....even though it goes against every fiber of my being, but this spineless, back stabbing, shill bidding, penny pinching, two faced, skinny, boy in a man's body, gutless jellyfish has decided to block me from his auctions....and that is perfectly within his right.....and it is within my right to mop the floor when i see his 120 lbs of womanhood at the Boston show in Feb. -

George, you got a lot of 893censored-thumb.gif nerve after sending me an email wishing me "Happy Holiday" out of the clear blue.....and asking me about my ASM 12.....But, i wouldn't expect anything less from the Two Faced little twit that you are....and UNLIKE you, feel free to call me at home....I won't hang up on you !

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

I just won $800 of auctions from the forum's very own Nearmint, and $100 in auctions from Bronty. I guess Gman doesn't like my money. 27_laughing.gif
He wants to maintain the integrity of his auctions by not having any "shillers" bidding on his auctions! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well, I "shilled" Nearmints auctions, Brontys auctions, and your auctions, and in each case I actually won some books and paid for him. If that's honestly why I'm banned from bidding, then Gman needs someone to kick him in the nuts for me. foreheadslap.gif

Between what I'm reading here, and that ASM 129 thread in the bronze section, I'm starting to understand why Bruce left.

I see that you banned cgcfan also. What crawled up your [!@#%^&^] tonight?

It's just bad business to not take money (or in this case, bids) from people whether you hate them or not. Now................who have we heard that from before? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifOnce you put emotions, etc into the equation, you may start selling for a loss. Not good business. foreheadslap.gif