• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed -Playboy

53 posts in this topic

Forum police coming in 3 - 2 - 1.

Gotta set a price, shipping cost, terms, types of payment accepted...all that jazz.

Gotta set a price, shipping cost, terms, types of payment accepted...all that jazz.

I must confess I want to know how much the seller is asking for? hm

I must confess I want to know how much the seller is asking for? hm

We all want to know. That's why the sales forum is set up so everything has to have a price. Otherwise we'd have to call it the looky-loo forum, or the na na na na you can't have it forum.

lol

Wow, a copy that doesn't have cream pages. nice!

It has white pages from the bleach used to get the stains out. :eek:

Nice copy btw. (thumbs u

I look up to one of the most beloved role models of the boards on how to post:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3152933&fpart=1

Please take note of where he posted Vs the rules for where you posted.

Ok Karma Police.

I like to abide by the rules of this fine community. All previous favoritism aside, as illustrated in my link, the post above.

What favoritism? (shrug)

Bedrock posted in the "Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc."

The selling rules are different there. You can have books on CLink, you can have books on Ebay, you can take offers, you can list them on your website for sale, you can do almost anything there.

You posted in the "Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area" which has specific listing rules. Here you must list the book here, and only here, at a set price, with specific terms.

Don't create victim scenario where one doesn't exist.

I have some plans for the book, but it makes its debut here. So the best offer option gives the boards first crack, before I decide what to do with it next.

Thanks everyone.

What does this mean exactly, It is late and I am tired.

Nice mag btw

I am caught up now, I tend to read threads backwards. :blush:

Good luck regardless.

And did you mean for the flash glare to mimic a headlight? Not that I was looking. :blush:

:hi: