• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wow....my puny $65 holder bid was just blown out of the water.

88 posts in this topic

Thanks for making my point. These prices for relatively new stuff are insane.

Here is a plan. Buy pennynike1's Dagar for 800 bucks and then offer me a trade.

:devil:

So ... your point is that you have no clue about the modern market, and therefore all modern books are overpriced and/or worthless?

Show us the Bone #1's, and I'll hit that BIN so fast it'll make your head spin.

:takeit:

you do understand the concept of supply and demand, don't you? it seems as though you're making the mistake of substituting your value system for the market's.

you do understand the concept of supply and demand, don't you? it seems as though you're making the mistake of substituting your value system for the market's.

Yea! Screw em' both I would rather have a Doom Patrol 99 in CGC 9.4 white pages! :sumo:

In reality, the only value system that matters to me, is my own. I do not care about anyone elses value system.

P.S. I am currently in negotiations for a Dagar 14 with two people. Awaiting word from one and the other is a second possibility if the first falls through.

I am also still high bidder on the ComicLink book I am trying to win, but expect I will have to go higher than it sold for last time around. Darn it.

In reality, the only value system that matters to me, is my own. I do not care about anyone elses value system.

Feel free to try that line the next time you're being rung up at the grocery store and see how that works out for ya (thumbs u

Can we see pictures of the two Bone #1 CGC 9.6's you're trading for the Dagar #14, please? :wishluck:

Feel free to try that line the next time you're being rung up at the grocery store and see how that works out for ya (thumbs u

Can we see pictures of the two Bone #1 CGC 9.6's you're trading for the Dagar #14, please? :wishluck:

Uh, no. Why would I? Do I owe you something? Do I know you? Do I give a squat about you? (no, no and no). Are you trying to make it out that I do not have any? You said "please". Ha Ha. That IS funny.

Next time you want to see what I've got (um, that just doesn't sound right), say please BEFORE you insult me.

Or, if you really want to see my books, just apologize like a good little boy should. You still owe me an apology from the discussion thread concerning whether or not CGC employees can submit their own books for grading. You seem to have a problem with stepping up and being a man.

Now go pound sand.

Uh, no. Why would I? Do I owe you something? Do I know you? Do I give a squat about you? (no, no and no). Are you trying to make it out that I do not have any? You said "please". Ha Ha. That IS funny.

Next time you want to see what I've got (um, that just doesn't sound right), say please BEFORE you insult me.

Or, if you really want to see my books, just apologize like a good little boy should. You still owe me an apology from the discussion thread concerning whether or not CGC employees can submit their own books for grading. You seem to have a problem with stepping up and being a man.

Now go pound sand.

Awww ... did I hurt your feelings because I pointed out that you were a clueless twit? My apologies :foryou:

It's quite impressive how fast you're back-pedaling on this silly Bone #1 trade - but, hey, I guess that's what you mean by "stepping up and being a man".

Ha Ha. Nice try. It won't work.

Let me help you figure out a way to manipulate the twit. hmmm...........let's see.............Nope, I got nothing. Sort of like your last for sale thread.

Okay, Here's an idea. Maybe you could try bribery. Like offer me something you have that I value. Not value in that grocery store type way that has absolutely nothing to do with collectibles, but something I value in the way of a hobby. Go ahead. Offer me an incentive. See how that works for you. :)

This just confuses me? In theory CF wouldnt have this problem at the grocery store because he would nt be overpaying for something he doesnt want. ???