• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

As I Approach My 1000th Post Sale BA SA GA Slabs And Raw

87 posts in this topic

You go to the store for your wife an hour later the thread has gone to :censored: Its my 1000th post :acclaim:

Black Cat Mystery 50 CGC 9.2 CR/OW $4500

bcat001.jpg

lol

I seriously was going to post "I hope it's a Black Cat 50 in my price range". Nice to see I would have been half right. :(

You go to the store for your wife an hour later the thread has gone to :censored: Its my 1000th post :acclaim:

bcat001.jpg

(worship)

Now that's how you make a milestone post. Congrats!

bcat001.jpg

What year is that from? And how the hell were they able to get away with it?

It's from 1954. Which makes it pre-Code. They got away with a lot, back then. :cloud9:

(Oh, excellent book, by the way! (thumbs u )

bcat001.jpg

What year is that from? And how the hell were they able to get away with it?

It's from 1954. Which makes it pre-Code. They got away with a lot, back then. :cloud9:

(Oh, excellent book, by the way! (thumbs u )

WOW...my birth year...! But I'm younger than you think... :gossip: I was born on the last day of the year...

Seriously Bill...a 9.2???!!! :o

Shock Suspense Stories 1-18 bound volume from the collection of Russ Cocchran says that on front :banana: Very cool none of the books are trimed and all fine to vfine if ya need more pics send me a PM my price :news:SOLD (white on book is styrofoam )

shocksuspense001.jpg

shocksuspense002.jpg

shocksuspense004.jpg

shocksuspense005.jpg

shocksuspense006.jpg

shocksuspense007.jpg

shocksuspense008.jpg

Shock Suspense Stories 1-18 bound volume from the collection of Russ Cocchran says that on front :banana: Very cool none of the books are trimed and all fine to vfine if ya need more pics send me a PM my price $995 (white on book is styrofoam )

shocksuspense001.jpg

shocksuspense002.jpg

shocksuspense004.jpg

shocksuspense005.jpg

shocksuspense006.jpg

shocksuspense007.jpg

shocksuspense008.jpg

:news:Sold via PM