• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

a ton of l.b. cole for sale--10% reduction across board

75 posts in this topic

110. was in cgc 6.0 purple holder [very small amount of ct], but i pulled it out to read it. o/w pages on label, which will come with the book. $125. SOLD!!!

bb110.jpg

Wow! You've got a really great LB collection! It's a shame you have to part with all these great covers. There are some really vibrant covers. Great stuff! :popcorn:

thanks; i'll be holding on to a half-dozen or so of them that fit the collection in other genres.

Man, that #115 hurts. It was my copy, and it sold for an absolute song on ebay some months back. Must've been bad timing or something. (I wonder how many times it's changed hands since then?)

Well, you win some, you lose some. Still a killer cover! Hope it finds a good home. (thumbs u

115 in 4.0, c/ow. $150.

bb115-1.jpg

Man if I wasn't so dang broke I'd snap some of these up in a nano second.... :frustrated:

The trooper is having a prediction! VTcomics will soon start a FS thread in order to purchase these, then a few months will start another FS thread selling the books here to purchase additional books!

Trooper- the fricken psychic