• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

a ton of l.b. cole for sale--10% reduction across board

75 posts in this topic

target 9/12. a rare, underappreciated cole gem that i think is one of his best. this book looks nice from the front, but water damage to back cover and a good sized chip at spine on back. top staple rusted, bottom one gone. like many moist books, the pages are great. $100. SOLD!!!!!

target.jpg

startling terror 10 [1], 4.0. looks nicer, but there is a near chip at bottom lett. o/w pages. i never wanted to put a piece of tape on it, but you can. $200.

st10.jpg

Excellent books! I have a great copy of that Target book. That's a "classic" cover and your right - and underrated one!

thanks, sir. looks like i'm going to hold on to a few more than i thought. sold 8 of 'em, but most haven't got a nibble.

take 10% off all the remaining books.

Make it 15% shipped and I'll take these.

Public bartering at it's best, or worst. :eek:

Only if someone says "12.5%" :whistle:

I was hoping most of these books don't sell and they get a new sales thread in a month or so :wishluck:

take 10% off all the remaining books.

Make it 15% shipped and I'll take these.

Public bartering at it's best, or worst. :eek:

bb106.jpg

bb115-1.jpg

bb117.jpg

target.jpg

it took me some time to do the math, but we have a WINNAH!!!!