• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Mystery Men #31

8 posts in this topic

I have a Mystery Men #31 that's really nice but has a piece of notepad paper glued to the inside of the back cover like a library card. The paper is loose at the corners and looks like it would come off pretty easily. I tried to photo the inside back cover with my iphone. I'm thinking of using one of my membership coupons and getting it graded. Would I get a unrestored label?

Thanks

mm31c.jpg

mm31b.jpg

mm31ib.jpg

If your brave enough. You could attempt to remove that piece of paper. I'd try it myself in most cases. But at the first hint of of causing damage{paper pull} I'd stop. If you think the book is nice enough. You could send it out to a guy like Matt Nelson and his crew. They could get that paper off. Most likely you couldn't tell it was ever there after they were done with it. Grade wise the book look's nice. 6.0 Possible 6.5 In hand. IMHO

That's what I was thinking, it's not restored unless it's removed. But with it left on, what effect will it have on the grade ???

I think you would get a Blue label, but who knows......Very nice book.