• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nicola Scott Art Dealer Announcement – New Secret Six Art For Sale!

4 posts in this topic

Hey Nicola Scott Aficionados! Just to let you know that I received a new shipment of original art from Nicola, featuring her work on Secret Six Issues 3-5 as well as a smattering of her Birds of Prey pages (a couple of which feature our favourite dysfunctional super-villain/hero? team)!

There’s a fabulous cover featuring the whole team, some delightful splash pages and very cool interior pages on offer so please check them out.

You can see scans of the pages (including pricing information) displayed at my comicartshop located here - http://www.comicartshop.com/ComicArtShopsByCat.asp?GCat=111

If interested in purchasing any of the pages or you have a separate query regarding Nicola’s work, please contact me via roydster@yahoo.com or roydster at yahoo dot com If you’re a fan of Nicola’s work, I hope I can help you find a page for your collection :)

By the way, if you’re not reading Secret Six, you should be as it’s a well worth a try featuring the writing talents of Gail Simone and the artistic talents of Nicola and inker Doug Hazlewood! Warm regards,

Royd

Hi John,

Mate, if there's anything specific in the way of a Ragdoll page which you'd like, please let me know because I've already received a request from another Ragdoll fan for pages from a later issue.

By the way, I just realised that it's your gallery which contains one of my fave Bill Willingham pieces - the cover to Shadowpact #1 - which I commented on last year. Awesome piece - congrats!

Thanks for looking and mentioning your interest :) Warm regards,

Royd

Those are some nice Secret Six pages, unfortunately the one I wanted was sold. I want a nice Ragdoll page. I'm sure you'll get more down the road so I'll keep looking.