• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grail set complete - Miracleman #1-24 in CGC 9.8!!!

48 posts in this topic

After about 3 years of scrounging, slabbing and cursing quite loudly on more than one occasion, it brings me great joy to announce that I've completed one of my two "grail" CGC sets (the other one is Neil Gaiman's Sandman):

Miracleman #1-24 + the 3-D issue all in CGC 9.8!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

miracleman-3d-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-1-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-2-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-3-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-4-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg

miracleman-5-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-6-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-7-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-8-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-9-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg

miracleman-10-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-11-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-12-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-13-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-14-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg

miracleman-15-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-16-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-17-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-18-cgc-9.8-ss-f-t.jpg miracleman-19-cgc-9.8-ss-f-t.jpg

miracleman-20-cgc-9.8-ss-f-t.jpg miracleman-21-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-22-cgc-9.8-ss-copya-f-t.jpg miracleman-23-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg miracleman-24-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg

Even a golden age collector has to admit that you've really accomplished something there. Congrats (thumbs u

Where's the 2-D? :baiting:

Awesome collection. Have you thought about getting the other stuff (Apocrypha, the Marvelman Family, maybe the Warrior books)?

I think the 2-D version with just 4 known copies worldwide will have to wait till later :)

I'm happy with having raw copies of the Marvelman Family & Warror books - but I'd still like to get an Apocrypha set in 9.8. Next on the list!

Some more overview shots ...

miracleman-set-boxshot.jpg

miracleman-set-books1.jpg

miracleman-set-books2.jpg

And some of the books from my raw Miracleman collection ...

miracleman-set-rawbooks1.jpg

[font:Arial Black] ALL HAIL THE MIRACLEMAN MASTER!!!! I'M NOT WORTHY! [/font] (worship) (worship) (worship)