• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRAZY SLAB SALE - ALL CGC SS 9.8, SKETCHES PRICE REDUCED

48 posts in this topic

That's right!! Most of the slabs will be posted for less than $100, with a few exceptions.

Board rules apply. First :takeit: wins over PMs, however, PMs and all offers are welcomed.

Shipping is extra, but cheap.

LET GET IS STARTED:

FIRST:

Secret Invasion # 1 CGC SS 9.8 Signed and Sketched by Steve Epting, and signed by Bendis, Morales and Martin [size:14pt]$70[/size] $60 NOW $40

Photobucket

SECOND:

Dark Avenbers # 1 CGC SS 9.8 Signed and Sketch by Tony Harris - His first even attempt a Venom-- KILLER $70 $60

NOW $40Photobucket

OR TAKE BOTH FOR $70 SHIPPING INCLUDED

THIRD:

Frank Frazetta's Death Dealer # 4 Retailer Sketch Variant CGC SS 9.8 Signed and Sketched by Nat Jones $100 $90

SOLD TO kngof9ex

Photobucket

OVER $100

FOURTH:

Goon # 32 Special Edition Black and White CGC SS 9.8 Signed and Sketched by both Eric Powell and Jeff Smith $150 SOLD TO skinnys_pal_tubbys

Photobucket

LAST ONE...FOR NOW: For JJ :)

Irredeemable # 1 Limited Sketch Cover CGC SS 9.8 Signed and written "Okay, I am Evil" by Mark Waid.. I believe it is the only one in the Census, but I will double check later. $175 $165 or a nice offer

NOW $125

Photobucket

Irredeemable # 1 Limited Sketch Cover CGC SS 9.8 Signed and written "Okay, I am Evil" by Mark Waid.. I believe it is the only one in the Census, but I will double check later. $175 or a nice offer

Photobucket

KILLER!!!!!!!

Irredeemable # 1 Limited Sketch Cover CGC SS 9.8 Signed and written "Okay, I am Evil" by Mark Waid.. I believe it is the only one in the Census, but I will double check later. $175 or a nice offer

Photobucket

KILLER!!!!!!!

:baiting: I know....