• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harrased and going overboard

137 posts in this topic

Maybe we've all been deleted and are not really here.

Just like Bruce Willis in the Sixth Sense.

Hope everyone has seen that movie lol

Who am I talking too hm

I see truncated people.

:roflmao:

This is OT but whenever I see someone type the word "Cahoots" in a message I always picture them saying it in the voice of Walter Brennan as the character "Stumpy" in Rio Bravo.

2023-16060.gif

but that's just me, I know.

It was on earlier tonight on AMC. I liked Walter Brennan in "THE GUNS OF WILL SONNET".

DRX

You think that's harassment? Man, do you have thin skin. Talk to Brindividual_without_enough_empathy about harassment, I had that dude in tears pressing the notify button like he was a burn victim and had access to a morphine drip.
Internet bully! :baiting:

I is tuff wit my tiping skillz :sumo:

Where's that picture of you in the onesie again...?

Just try to delete the probation list, just try! :sumo:

Again you are not getting my point. I think the probation list is a good thing but I should not get harassed because I know someone on the probation list getting accused of buying the books for them. Thats going overboard.

Maybe you should choose your internet friends with more discernment in the future...

Just sayin'...

:popcorn: