• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harrased and going overboard

137 posts in this topic

Ok I just posted a :takeit: on 2 books at a good price. To make a long story short Comic Supply did it earlier and cloudofwit said no because he is on the probation list which is cool, when I saw the price I jumped on it, well then came people saying im in cahoots with comic supply. I have not hid the fact that I know him. But I will not circumvent the probation thread. I have bought many books on the CGC forums and always paid in a timely matter but if I ever get treated like this from board members again accusing me of being in cahoots with someone on the probation list I will ask the mods to delete the probation list!!! Don't get me wrong I think its a good thing, but when it comes to a point that people get harassed or getting accused of being in cahoots with someone of the probation list thats going overboard!!!

This is OT but whenever I see someone type the word "Cahoots" in a message I always picture them saying it in the voice of Walter Brennan as the character "Stumpy" in Rio Bravo.

2023-16060.gif

but that's just me, I know.

You think that's harassment? Man, do you have thin skin. Talk to Brindividual_without_enough_empathy about harassment, I had that dude in tears pressing the notify button like he was a burn victim and had access to a morphine drip.
Internet bully! :baiting:

You think that's harassment? Man, do you have thin skin. Talk to Brindividual_without_enough_empathy about harassment, I had that dude in tears pressing the notify button like he was a burn victim and had access to a morphine drip.

lol:applause:

I is tuff wit my tiping skillz :sumo:

Good show :applause:

A paratrooper and a Remington Raider. Scary! :sumo:

Just try to delete the probation list, just try! :sumo:

Again you are not getting my point. I think the probation list is a good thing but I should not get harassed because I know someone on the probation list getting accused of buying the books for them. Thats going overboard.

Just try to delete the probation list, just try! :sumo:

Again you are not getting my point. I think the probation list is a good thing but I should not get harassed because I know someone on the probation list getting accused of buying the books for them. Thats going overboard.

Show the part where you were "harassed".

BTW: You might want to try Chamomile tea........help you relax a little. (thumbs u